Pregnancy and Infant Loss:
- Pikes Peak SHARE is a wonderful Facebook group for those who have endured a loss and they periodically have meet-ups.
- Grief Share is another great option. They do online and email support and have in-person support groups all over so you can find the one that’s closest to you.
- Postpartum Progress is a great resource for anyone suffering from Postpartum Depression.
- The Birth Injury Justice Center is dedicated to supporting anyone who has been affected by birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, and other developmental disabilities.
- Mesothelioma Hope’s blog “Asbestos Exposure and Ovarian Cancer” is a great resource for awareness on cancers caused by asbestos, such as ovarian cancer.
- Birth Injury Center offers a compilation of information about the different types of injuries. They offer resources to assist the injured and their families.