Newborn Sleep Shaping
Sleep is an absolutely attainable goal for new families. Not only is it an attainable goal, but it is also mandatory for maximum health.
You can sleep well with a newborn, with a little help.
Our postpartum doulas and infant care specialists are trained to help maximize your sleep with a newborn from day one.
With personalized, in-home overnight care, we will walk with you, supporting your goals as a family and helping you to get the most sleep you can.
Night Nanny/Baby Nurse*
- Complete care of baby overnight, while you sleep.
- Breastfeeding parents wake to pump, and go right back to sleep, knowing baby’s needs are met.
- Bottle feeding, soothing, burping and changing are all taken care of for you by a trusted professional.
Postpartum & Infant Care Doulas
- Supported care of your new baby overnight. We will work with you throughout the night, teaching you baby sleep shaping and infant care.
- Breastfeeding parents can choose to pump at night or have the doula bring the baby in for night nursing.
- Infant feeding, soothing, burping, and changing can be a team effort, or we can take care of it all for you.
- Gentle sleep shaping, setting great habits from day one.
- Customized care for the entire family.
Visit our blog for more information about newborn sleep.
Fees for Sleep Shaping range from $33-$42/hr. depending on location and package purchased. Complete the form below to receive our electronic welcome packet with full pricing and packages.
4 Months and Up
Virtual and In-Person Sleep Training Initial Consult
Customized sleep plan
3 overnight in-home support
2 weeks of text/call support
If your baby is older and needs a little help sleeping longer stretches at night, you are in luck! We have partnered with Through the Night to provide you will additional resources and sleep programs to support you well into toddlerhood.
Sleep Training Programs
Use the link below to register now: